-
November 18th, 2001, 12:30 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
This is a question I can't seem to get an answer to. Maybe its one for the Inspectors or Electrical Instructors out there.
With regard to service and feeder calculations, do you count motor loads as continuous? Of course, in a real situation it depends on how long the motor actually runs.
I've seen some textbooks refer to "continuous loads and motor loads" implying that they were treated differently
------------------
[This message has been edited by electric-ed (edited November 18, 2001).]
-
December 8th, 2001, 11:49 PM
#2
HB Forum Owner
Hey, I was hoping that someone would be able to help me with this question by now. C'mon, where are all the sharp electrical brains of Canada?
------------------
-
January 5th, 2002, 11:51 PM
#3
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by electric-ed:
This is a question I can't seem to get an answer to. Maybe its one for the Inspectors or Electrical Instructors out there.
With regard to service and feeder calculations, do you count motor loads as continuous? Of course, in a real situation it depends on how long the motor actually runs.
I've seen some textbooks refer to "continuous loads and motor loads" implying that they were treated differently
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
------------------
-
January 5th, 2002, 11:55 PM
#4
Inactive Member
In regards to feeders for motors.Check 28-110 and 28-106,28-108 and table27 Hope this helps. Now you have me thinking about this question Don
------------------
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks